Perhaps a crucial step in healing the earth would be to identify the origins of humanity’s destructive nature. I myself don’t know; however, I wonder if:
Humanity’s destructive nature stems from the way in which we are brought into the world. As we all know, the last step in the classic process of natural child birth involves the act of the doctor grabbing the baby by his ankle, holding him upside down and then spanking the baby. From this act, we can conclude that the first emotion experienced by a person, who was received into the world by this process, would be that of Pain and Disorientation. Because Pain and Disorientation were the first emotions experience by this person; then perhaps it is these two emotions that influence and shape the person the most throughout his lifetime.
Or perhaps, is the fact that one can argue that Darwinism is Humanity’s true religion. As all other religions in the world, Darwinism also explains humanity’s origins, existance and purpose for living. Not only it does this; but, it also negates the existence of all other religions. If so, it is no surprise why it’s Credo: “Survival of the Fittest,” perfectly describes humanity’s violent history.
As I’ve said before, I don’t know, I can only imagine.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment