After completing my assignment on the Earth Charter, I began thinking more seriously about the role that FGCU is playing to make the earth a more sustainable place to live in. I’ve come to realize that I am fortunate to be at a school which is at the forefront on the issue of Environmental Sustainability. I am proud to be enrolled in this course. Thru this course, FGCU plans to educate America’s future generations about the need to protect and conserve the environment. I hope that in the future, the state university system will also acknowledge FGCU’s efforts and begin incorporating similar courses in all the state’s universities.
Also, although I am only a student and I did not take any part in FGCU’s solar plant project, I am very proud of the fact that the university is setting an example for all academic institutions in the United States about Environmental Sustainability.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment